Today is a day that I love the Ontario government, because they have given us "Family Day". Although I would be off today anyways due to reading week it was nice to have the rest of my family off today to spend time with. And since Family Day creates a long weekend, so the five of us decided to head up to the cottage. My dad and I are staying here until Wednesday, but my mom and siblings headed back to Hamilton this afternoon.
Here's how I spent my day:
1. Enjoying a pancake breakfast at the Minden community centre with the whole family.
2. Two rounds of Scattegories with the famjam.
3. Some skating at the Minden arena with my sister and parents.
4. Packing, snacking, and Wii as my mom packed up the car to head home.
5. Trying Zumba with my dad at the community centre. I enjoyed it, but didn't fall in love. I'd do it again, but probably not on a regular basis.
6. Making dinner and eating while watching Little Mosque on the Prairie.
7. Watching Kick Ass with my dad.
It's been a great start to my reading week, as I really needed some relaxation. What I'm not looking forward to is getting to work on my assignments and studying for my midterms. Ugh.