May 3, 2011

I'm Back!

It has been quite some time since I last posted, but life has certainly stopped me from blogging this past month. April was exam time, so I was busy studying until Easter weekend.  However, my laptop charger also kicked the bucket during the exams, leaving me laptop-less until tonight when I finally got it replaced. 
I have so many things to blog about that it is a bit overwhelming. I'm going to try to take it one post at a time, mixing up the topics and lengths of posts as I write them all.


For now, here's a brief look at what I have been up to these past few days:
It's been amazing to spend time with family and catch up with old friends, though I've been feeling a tad homesick for my residence family at St. Jerome's. Luckily for me I have my Yearbook to flip through and read plenty of lovely messages from people who changed my life this past year. The words of some of these amazing people absolutely melts my heart. I've also been trying to clean my room and do my unpacking, though this is still a work in progress. I won't be working tomorrow, so I plan to tackle a lot more of that while I'm home alone during the day. Although if the weather is nice I don't know if I'll be able to ignore the outdoors. The weather has been so dreary lately that I feel the need to enjoy every little bit of sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!